Designed by Alex Larsson, Hyberbolic Stretching is a comprehensive online training program that teaches you everything you need to know about stretching exercises to build your muscles, confidence and lose weight at the same time.
To date, his program helped over 75,000 people from various walks of life to achieve significant gains in muscle elasticity.
2 years ago, he left his PC programming job to become full-time and core strength expert.
However as a PC programmer himself, he used to spend over 10 hours behind his computer.
Until one evening, he discovered he could not stand up from his chair.
It was then he realized he experienced total neuro-muscular shutdown of his lower back, hips and thigh muscles.
He was rushed to the hospital where doctor told him that he would take months of rehabiliation until his system reactivates.
Fortunately, that was not his case because what he discovered later not only helped him back to his feet but gave him much more.
Which he was about to reveal in his program that focuses on the simplest body positions you can think of to do the trick.
How Can You Benefit From His Program?
His Hyperbolic Stretching Online Video Program will help to unleash your full flexibility potential quickly and naturally.
Should you be keen to sign up for his program at only $27, here is what you be getting:
1. How to do full splits and fast high kicks any time during the day without the need for warm-ups,
2. The biggest mistake everyone does when stretching for static or dynamic flexibility,
3. The exact hyperbolic trick that increases your body flexibility,
4. The little-known hack that literally quadruples your vitality and core strength,
5. The shortened stretching routine that you can apply from home, gym or outdoors without any equipment
6. Hidden benefits of flexibility that will improve your daily life
7. The 3-second msucle contraction secret that lets you drop into full splits, kick higher or strike advanced yoga poses
Plus you are also getting these bonuses besides the main program.
1. Bonus Mind Power Unleashed Handbook
2. Full Body Flexibility For Static And Dynamic Performance
Which you can do in morning, before or after your regular workout sessions.
Served as perfect warm-up for athletics, gym workout, running and other sports.
3. 8-Minute High Intensity Strength Program For Men And Women