Bow Legs No More is a downloadable program by Sarah Brown to help people suffering the same problem as her.
But first allow me to explain what exactly do I mean by bow legs?
Basically it means your legs are not closed together even when you are standing normally and that kind of makes you look and feel awkward especially it is obvious to you and others you are the odd one out.
That was when Sarah discovered about herself and for years since young, she has been seeking treatments from various doctors and avoiding exercises that revealed more of her legs such as swimming but to no avail.
Just as she was about to lose hope, something happened on one beautiful spring day.
A visit to her physiotherapist turned out to be the most fruitful after injuring her back in a horse riding accident.
The physiotherapist went into details that while at a conference, he met a Japanese Orthopaedic Surgeon called Suri who had taken on a test group of 34 subjects, 21 with bow legs, and 13 with knock knees.
The results she helped her patients achieved were simply phenomenal.
The physiotherapist eventually contacted Suri, who was then kind enough to send Sarah a copy of all of her research, including the specific system that she developed.
Sarah followed the system religiously.
Gradually and finally, she was able to straighten her legs for good.
However, 2 main questions on most readers’ minds are:
1. How did Sarah do it?
2. What exactly was the specific system about?
That was exactly what her program is all about.
is for anyone who suffers from embarrassment, discomfort or low self-esteem brought on by having bow legs or knock knees.
This comprehensive step-by-step program is easy to follow, regardless of experience, age or gender.
Used by thousands throughout the world with dramatic results, her Bow Legs No More will allow you to naturally and safely straighten your bow legs like what she did.
Through her program, you will learn:
1. How To Easily Straighten Your Legs And Do It All From The Comfort Of Your Own Home!
2. What Not To Do When Trying To Fix Your Bow Legs Or Knock Knees
3. The Reasons Why People Have Bow Legs And Knocked Knees, And What To Do To Avoid This Condition Altogether.
4. The Most Efficient Exercises You Need To Know About To Correct Your Condition, Whether You Have An O Curvature (Bow Legs) Or An X Curvature (Knock Knees)
5. How To Strengthen, Tone And Define Your Leg Muscles To Support The Process And Accelerate Your Journey Towards Your Perfect Legs!
6. Her Proven Formula For Measuring And Tracking Your Progress.
7. Why Exercising Alone Is Not The Quickest Route To Perfect Legs!