The biggest challenge that most people wanting to lose weight is whether they should refrain from eating what they like to what they do not like just to achieve goals.
But after getting advice from my friend Donovan who works as full-time marketing consultant with MLM company Nuskin Pharmanex, this is what he told me and what I am about to share with you in this special exclusive article under Diet category.
It starts from the basics.
You are what you eat.
Learn how to eat healthy and in a balanced way by incorporating a balanced amount of protein, carbohydrates, fruits and vegetables.
Tips to try:
1. Reduce your intake of refined carbohydrates and fatty foods, thus minimizing fat storage in your body.
2. Focus on maintaining your protein, fruit, and vegetable intake.
3. Distribute your protein intake evenly throughout the day
For myself since I don’t wake up early in the morning but start work at lunch, I prefer to:
1. Drink plenty of water for first hour,
2. Eat noodles or snacks in the next 1 or 2 hours,
3. Have normal dinner and
4. Light supper with biscuit and Milo.
Unlike other nutritionists and even health experts including doctors, I am not going to give you a meal schedule of what you should eat for your 3 meals.
Because if I do that, chances are you will not follow as you may have your views and preferences.
However, the important point to note is if you are serious about losing weight, it is either you reduce and balance out your food intake or you increase your food intake but do plenty of exercises which I will be covering next.
But if you are not a sports and fitness frantic, reducing and balancing your food intake is the only and best option available at time of posting this.